Early morning Vatican tour
Imagine standing inside the Sistine Chapel by yourself or at least without the usual chaos that seems to occur when visiting one of these amazing religious landmarks known all over the world.
A five star tour leaving behind the hustle and bustle of the crowds that generally can be found occupying the halls of this beautiful superstructure making it one of the most visited in all of Italy. You will have the opportunity to truly take-in what sometimes we miss due to the swarm of tourists.
Observe, reflect, admire… this may be the chance of a lifetime.
Our tour shall begin directly in the heart of the Sistine Chapel giving us the possibility to genuinely appreciate the breathtaking.
Then we shall immerse ourselves amongst the astounding collections of the Vatican Museums, ending our tour at the St. Peter’s Basilica!
With DGS you will have an oppurtunity to enjoy an unforgettable experience with special reservations and priority Vip Entrance at 8,00 am.
Furthermore your guides will enlighten you with interesting information about:
•The Art Gallery
•The Octagonal Courtyard
•The Tapestry Gallery
•The Map Gallery
•The St. Peter's Basilica
Please Note :
* The hotel must be locaded in central area of Rome an extra charge of 50,00 Euros will be applied for all the hotels locaded outside the Central Area of Rome
* The Vatican Museum Tours are not Available on Wednesday Morning & Every Sunday.
* The Basilica of St Peter’s might close for last minute ceremonies or mass. We will try to inform you on time but it is not always possible. In this case we will decrease the price
We recommend our clients wear suitable clothing. Out of respect for the sanctity of the church, we ask that arms and legs be covered appropriately within the walls of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Cathedral.
* Entrance tickets for the Vatican Museums.
* One way pick up with mercedes Limovan / sedan from the hotel to the Vatican Museums
* Four-hour walking tour which shall begin in the Sistine Chapel
* Licensed Guide accredited by the Vatican .
NOT INCLUDED -
* Transfer back to the hotel
* Lunch & any eventual extra