Extended Vatican Museum Tour
The tour for he who wants to deepen their knowledge about one of the most attractive museums in the world.
This service will allow you the possibility to discover in more detail one of the greater artists of the 15th century.
Rafael and his beautifully-frescoed rooms made especially for Pope Giulius II while in the same period Michelangelo was in the process of finishing the Sistine Chapel. Rafael was admired for his clarity of form and ease of composition and for his visual achievement.
Aspects that we will be able to analyze in detail upon our visit. These rooms demonstrating Rafaelo’s works will be added to the visit of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s and “The Pieta” of Michelangelo along with the tomb of St. Peter’s decorated by Bernini, the Gallery of Geographical Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Octagonal Courtyard.
This service is suitable to all those who want to take a step further into art history than the “typical” tourist itinerary.
The Private Vatican Museum Tour is proposed by our company to those fond of art and beauty, and would like to immerge themselves completely into the stunning and divine Papal collections.
Furthermore your guide will enlighten you on interesting information about:
* The 'Segnatura' Room was the first to be decorated and contains Raphael's most famous painting
*The School of Athens * The School of Athens * The 'Constantine' Room
* The 'Heliodorus' and 'Fire in the Borgo'.
* The Pinecone Courtyard * The Pinacoteca
* The Octagonal Courtyard * The Tapestry gallery
* The Map gallery
* The Rooms of Raffaello
* The Sistine Chapel * The Basilica of St.Peter's
Up 4 People 300,00 Euros
up 7 People 320,00 Euros
Please Note :
* The hotel must be locaded in central area of Rome an extra charge of 50,00 Euros will be applied for all the hotels locaded outside the Central Area of Rome
* The Vatican Museum Tours are not Available on Wednesday Morning & Every Sunday.
* The Basilica of St Peter’s might close for last minute ceremonies or mass. We will try to inform you on time but it is not always possible. In this case we will decrease the price
We recommend our clients wear suitable clothing. Out of respect for the sanctity of the church, we ask that arms and legs be covered appropriately within the walls of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Cathedral.
* Licensed Tour Guide
* One way transfer by cab from the hotel to the Vaticam museum included
NOT INCLUDED -
* Tickets into the Vatican Museum 26.00 Euros Per Persorn " No Line Instant Access "
* Transfer back to the Hotel
* Lunch & any eventuali extras