Private Vatican tours
Once in Rome, you must visit the most loved and most beautiful museums in the world, The Vatican Museums.
Together with your own personal guide you’ll walk through, a unique Papal collection of art that reaches back over the centuries to the early renaissance. It is here that you’ll have the opportunity to admire Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, which in recent restoration have been restored to their previous antique glory.
Touring around the Vatican Museums your private guide will help to focus your attentions on the most important Masterpieces, explaning everything you wish to know .
Among the many treasures you will find within are the Gallery of tapetries, the Gallery of Maps, adorned with detailed Italian maps.
Walk through the Raphael's Rooms, the four Papal rooms famous for their frescoes painted by Raphael, one of the most important evidence of the Hight Renaissance in Rome.
Discover the Borgia Appartaments, a suite of rooms in the Apostolic Palace adapted for personal use by Pope Alexander VI, adorned withwonderful paintings and frescoes.
End this Incredible Tour inside the Sistine Chapel, where you will see Michelagelo' Famous Frescoes The Creation of Adam and The Last Judgment, before heading to the Vatican Library.
Partial Access for the wheelchair
- Vatican Museums
- The Pinecone Courtyard
- The Pinacoteca
- The Tapestry gallery
- The Map gallery
- Raphael Rooms
- The Sistine Chapel
- The Basilica of St.Peter's
- From 1 up to 4 People 195 euros - One way By cab included
- From 5 up to 7 People 220 euros - One way By cab Included
- The hotel must be locaded in central area of Rome an extra charge of 50,00 Euros will be applied for all the hotels locaded outside the Central Area of Rome
- The Vatican Museums Tour are not Available on Wednesday Morning & Every Sunday.
- The Basilica of St Peter’s might close for last minute ceremonies or mass. We will try to inform you on time but it is not always possible. In this case we will decrease the price
- We recommend our clients wear suitable clothing. Out of respect for the sanctity of the church, we ask that arms and legs be covered appropriately within the walls of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Cathedral.
OUR COMPANY HAS NOT CHARGED ANYTHING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD, but has used it exclusively to book the services you have requested.
Remember that services with the Driver Guide Service need to be payed in CASH at the end of each service.
If you do want to pay with your credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) you will be charged an extra 20% on the cost of the tour. (Please note that we do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS cards).
- Guided visit through The Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum & the Basilica of St. Peter’s.
- One way transfer by cab from the hotel to the Vaticam museum included
NOT INCLUDED -
- Tickets into the Vatican Museum 26.00 Euros Per Persorn " Instant Access “
- Transfer back to the hotel
- Lunch & any eventual extras
- Dome of St. Peter's Basilica