Private Vatican tours
Once in Rome, you must visit the most loved and most beautiful museums in the world, The Vatican Museums.
This is a “definite” on any itinerary. Together with your own personal guide you’ll walk through, a unique Papal collection of art that reaches back over the centuries to the early renaissance. It is here that you’ll have the opportunity to admire Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, which in recent restoration have been restored to their previous antique glory.
Furthermore your guide will enlighten you on interesting information about:
- The Pinecone Courtyard
- The Pinacoteca
- The Octagonal Courtyard
- The Tapestry gallery
- The Map gallery
- The Sistine Chapel
- The Basilica of St.Peter's
Please Note :
* The hotel must be locaded in central area of Rome an extra charge of 50,00 Euros will be applied for all the hotels locaded outside the Central Area of Rome
* The Vatican Museums Tour are not Available on Wednesday Morning & Every Sunday.
* The Basilica of St Peter’s might close for last minute ceremonies or mass. We will try to inform you on time but it is not always possible. In this case we will decrease the price
* We recommend our clients wear suitable clothing. Out of respect for the sanctity of the church, we ask that arms and legs be covered appropriately within the walls of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Cathedral.
* Guided visit through The Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum & the Basilica of St. Peter’s.
* One way transfer by cab from the hotel to the Vaticam museum included
NOT INCLUDED -
* Tickets into the Vatican Museum 26.00 Euros Per Persorn " Instant Access “
* Transfer back to the hotel
* Lunch & any eventual extras
* Dome of St. Peter's Basilica