One- day guided tour of Rome before or after your cruise
If you want to discover the beauty of Rome before or after your cruise, Driver Guide Service, private tours in Rome, is glad to offer comfortable one- day trips to the Eternal City.
Pre-Cruise trip to Rome:
We will pick you up with your luggage where you prefer, airport, train station or hotel. Then, we will bring you to Rome, showing the most important parts of the Eternal City. This one -day tour in Rome will be completely relaxing and comfortable, thanks to our modern Mercedes limovan equipped with dual air-conditioning and every comfort you need.
Be sure, then, that we will accompany you to your cruise ship in perfect time!
Post-cruise trip to Rome:
We will pick you up at the cruise ship dock and bring you to Rome, in order to let you admire the wonders of the Eternal City!
Just to make everything more comfortable, Driver Guide Service, tailor -made tours in Rome, will accompany you to the hotel, airport or train station, according to your needs and plans.
During the pre and post cruise tours of Rome, you have the great opportunity to visit the most important areas of the Eternal City in the maximum comfort. We will show the main sites of interest from the cultural and historic points of view like:
• Colosseum, the majestic location of the famous Roman games and the gladiators’ arena, well known as main symbol of the Eternal City.
• Circus Maximus, the oval shape venue of the chariots races as shown in the movie Ben Hur.
• Trevi Fountain, which is a real breathtaking scenery full of history and charm, besides the location of “the best wishes” legend.
• Navona Square, one of the most important and beautiful squares of Rome, full of culture, architectural beauties and great relaxing atmosphere.
We will be glad to guide you through the main artistic and historic points of interest of the Eternal City. Thanks to this unforgettable tour of Rome, you will discover secrets, history and charm of this incredible city, in the sign of relax, comfort and entertainment.
- This tour is suitable to couples but also to families with children.
- Do you wish to go inside the Colosseum during you tour?
You can buy the tickets here. Suggested time is between 10.30am to 11.30am.
We suggest you to buy full price tickets (with no reductions) also for children and teenagers. Even if reductions are available, it is much faster to get in and skip the line: if you book reduced entry tickets, you would have to stand in line in order to provide identity documents. By choosing the full price, your fast entry will be guaranteed (after a little wait for mandatory security checks).